- This event has passed.
International Affairs Opportunities Info Session on Capitol Hill
August 2, 2018 @ 3:30 PM - 5:00 PMFree
Want to make a difference in the world? Join us for a panel and networking opportunity to learn more about fellowships, internships, graduate school, and more.
International Affairs Opportunities: Fellowships, Internships, and Graduate School
Programs in attendance:
- Rangel International Affairs Program
- Pickering Foreign Affairs Program
- Payne International Development Program
- Public Policy and International Affairs program (PPIA)
- Department of State
- Association of Professional Schools in International Affairs (APSIA)
- Boren Awards: Scholarship and Fellowship
- Fulbright U.S. Student Programs